You are here :
The partner for your European ambitions
NCP Wallonie: your most valuable ally when it comes to securing European funding.
NCP (National Contact Point) is your main point of contact for any involvement in a European research and innovation project. It will offer you advice and guidance, as well as giving you customised support to put your project together and boost your chances of securing funding from the European Commission and Wallonia.
Thanks to our expertise, the companies who benefit from our support have twice as high a success rate as others. Our services are aimed at businesses (small, medium or large), universities, research centres, associations and other organisations based in Wallonia with ambitious R&D and innovation projects.
Our services are geared towards making sure your projects are successful and maximising your funding opportunities.
The approach that we have developed is based on:
- Identifying the most appropriate programme for your international strategy.
- Defining your role within the consortium: coordinator or partner?
- Identifying and selecting the best European partners/consortia for your project.
- Ensuring the eligibility of your project.
- Offering advice and encouraging contact with professionals to manage your intellectual property strategy and the content of the consortium agreement.
- Helping you put your project together, both in terms of style and substance.
- Organising meetings within the European Commission or the Service public de Wallonie (DGO6).
- A critical revision of your project in full or in part and suggestions for areas to develop.
- Offering support with administrative and financial reports.
We provide all our services free of charge and in confidentiality.
NCP Wallonie is the perfect partner to help you prepare your project and save you valuable time as:
- We are an expert in international R&D programmes.
- We identify the funding solution that best suits your international strategy.
- We are officially recognised by the European Commission and Wallonia.