25-27 juin 2019
The event will help potential applicants in preparing successful proposals for Horizon 2020 calls for the year 2020.
Please note that:
- An integral networking/brokerage event will be organised in the afternoon of each day – organised by the National Contact Points, a further registration is mandatory and will be provided in your email confirmation!
- If you wish to attend, you need to first register for the Info Days.
- Registration for each of the three Info Days and the associated brokerage events is only possible via this page.
- Due to a limited number of seats at the conference venue, a maximum of two people per organisation can be registered.
- After completing the registration for each day, you will receive an immediate confirmation that it was processed. This email does not guarantee your participation in the event.
- You will be informed within a few days if your registration was successful. Please do not make any travel arrangements before you have received this confirmation.
- Live webstreaming of the event will be available and the link will be published on the event page in advance of the date.
- The event will be held in English without any interpretation.
Please find the programmes of the 2019 Horizon 2020 Energy Info Days here.
Registration ? Registration is mandatory through this link.
More info ? Take a look at the event website.