What is it ?
The objective of the ERA-Nets (European Research Area Network) is to develop and strengthen the coordination of national and regional research programmes. The countries/regions that are involved in ERA-Nets are launching joint calls for proposals covering diverse range of scientific and technological fields. The partners of selected projects receive a regional funding (SPW-DGO6). The projects are collaborative, market-oriented and carried out to at least 50% by a SME.
Who is it for ?
- Research centres
- Businesses (small, medium or large)
Why should you participate ?
- Work with the major players in your industrial sector ;
- Expand your range of products and services ;
- Strengthen your know-how ;
- Expand into new markets ;
- Receive considerable co-financing for your research and innovation activities.
How to participate ?
By responding to one of the calls for proposals periodically launched by each ERA-Net. The best projects are selected according to an assessment carried out by a group of independant experts and the availalbe budgets.
ERA-Nets in which Wallonia is involved