Securing funding demonstrates the excellence of your project and skills. But the next stage is managing the project.
When the project is selected :
- Support for the negotiation phase
- Assistance for the organisation of the kick-off meeting
Throughout the project :
- Support for the legal and financial aspects of the project
NCP Wallonie applies its approach to offer you:
- Support with the process of finalising the contract
We will help you work on the evaluators' comments about your budget, the internal organisation of tasks and the technical content.
- Support using the Commission's IT tools
- Help organising the kick-off meeting that will launch your project
Above all, we can work with you to present everything related to the legal and financial aspects of the project.
- Support with financial and technical reports at the end of each period
Any project can be audited, even when it is over. By asking yourself the right questions beforehand and preparing these reports properly you can reduce the risk of problems aftewards.